Thursday, February 25, 2010

Getting off the road of fear and back on track of faith

The thing, which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.” Job 3:25

”This thought conditioner states a very serious warning. If, over a long period of time, a person habitually fears something, there is a tendency for that fear to become a reality. For example, if you fear that you are going to fail, and you constantly entertain thoughts of failure, you will create a mental condition that is propitious to failure. Creative, positive, success factors are repelled by your mind because your mind is filled with defeat attitudes. On the contrary, if you hold the faith thought, the positive thought, you will create about yourself an atmosphere propitious to success, health and well-being.” Norman Vincent Peale

I believe that what we fear we do create. We can create based on faith and abundance. The intention we set is what shows up in our lives. Think about those people that always think the worst about life, they are right! Life feels horrible in abundance to these type of individuals. I know an amazing teachers aid that works at my children’s school. She is bright and happy all the time. She excudes enthsusiasm and acceptance for every child and person she comes in contact with. This sunny energy is magnetic and every where so goes people flock to her. She is generous with her time and her love and because of what she puts out she attracts more joyful experiences into her life. I am sure she has her sad moments and frustrations but you never feel that she stays in a place of fear. Find your road signs of FAITH. These signs will help you get off the path of fear and course correct to the path of faith so your journey will lead to abundance in health, finances and peace.

5 Road Signs of Faith

* Quiet Time and prayer

* Forgiveness

* Listening to uplifting music

* Gratitude

* Love and kindness

3 comments:

  1. Just had a discussion with my sisters last night about how we want to have the wedding weekend go not what we are afraid may happen in all the comings and goings and different personalities. It was a sweet experience to sit and talk and focus on the joy love and peace that we intend to experience instead of the fear and anxiety that can often come through busy weekends like weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this post!! My husband recently lost his biggest client and rather than fear what the future holds, we are holding fast to faith and have intentions of an abundant future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I know that when I remain focused on faith-based choices and habits, my life is full and complete. I become lost when I rely solely on self. Thank you for the reminder and for the links back to other wonderful blogs.

    ReplyDelete